Heyco Polyurethane Adhesive Backed Bumpers
Request For Quote
- Bumpers can be attached to a wide variety of surfaces; aluminum, ceramic, formica, glass, painted surfaces, polyethylene, vinyl, and steel.
- Quick and easy installation-simply peel off backing and press into place. With no holes to drill, and no screws or rivets needed, adhesive backed bumpers will save you time and money.
- Adhesive backed bumpers are nonmarking, nonstaining, skid and scratch resistant.
- Surface must be clean, dry, and free of grease, oil, and other common solvents to obtain maximum adhesion. Clean surfaces with low strength solvents such as Isopropyl Alcohol or Heptane.
- Recommended storage guidelines: temperature range 40 to 75F (4-24C), humidity range 40-60%.
- Clear and white parts have an anti-yellowing agent.
- Clear bumpers have acrylic-based pressure sensitive adhesive with an end use temperature of 0F-250F (20C-120C). The pigmented products are available in 4 colors and have a rubber-based pressure sensitive adhesive with an end use temperature of 0F-180F (-20C-82C).