Heyco Polyurethane Adhesive Backed Bumpers
- Bumpers can be attached to a wide variety of surfaces: aluminum, ceramic, formica, glass, painted surfaces, poly-ethylene, polypropylene, vinyl and steel.
- Quick and easy installation-simply peel off backing and press into place. With no holes to drill, and no screws or rivet needed, adhesive backed bumpers will save you time and money.
- Six sizes and five colors for maximum flexibility.
Request For Quote
- Adhesive backed bumpers are non-marking, non-staining, skid and scratch resistant.
- Recommended storage guidelines: temperature range 40 - 75F (34 to 24C) humidity range 40 to 60%.
- Clear and white parts have an anti-yellowing agent.
- Clear bumpers have a acrylic-based pressure sensitive adhesive with an end use temperature of 0 F - 250F (-20C -120C). The pigmented products are available in 4 color and have a rubber-based pressure sensitive adhesive with an end use temperature of 0 F - 180 F (-20C - 82C).