Please submit your resume to Human Resources to keep on file.
Sales Territory Manager (Covina)
To support established sales goals through effective training techniques and good
- Follow-up factory generated sales leads.
- Solicit new business from current and prospective customers in assigned territories.
- Clarify and fulfill customers' requests/needs by presenting various selections of products and services.
- Present price quotes to all new and existing customers as needed.
- Travel to customer locations to complete sales presentation and follow up responsibilities.
- Understand and support established sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers.
- Relate new product ideas and product extensions to Supervisor.
- Process all paperwork for orders obtained to include sales contracts, prints and notes.
- Resolve any customer problems in a timely and courteous manner.
- Review and report complaints received from customers and recommend corrective action to the applicable Department Managers.
- Prepare weekly call report for management.
- Attend sales meetings as directed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Computer Skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Customer Relations
- Customer Service
- Basic Math Skills
- Time Management
Degree: High School Diploma
College: 2 Years of Business Management Courses or
Equivalent Sales Experience
Prior sales experience in fastener/components industry or related field required.
Valid Drivers License (must pass insurance underwriters)
Position Reports To: Regional Sales Manager