Please submit your resume to Human Resources to keep on file.
Quality Control Inspector - Hayward, CA
To improve and maintain established quality program.
- Read, interpret and follow blueprints, CAD drawings.
- Inspect & certify products to prints & standards.
- File certifications & log prints.
- Review quotation requests to specifications & establish inspection costs.
- Maintain equipment calibration and measuring & testing equipment.
- Maintain corrective preventive action database.
- Supply certifications to customers when required.
- Maintain NDR database.
- Maintain customer complaint database.
- Run accept/reject reports.
- Manage vendor survey database.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- General safety practices
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, CAD
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Technical Communication
- Caliphers, Screw Gauges
- Rockwell Hardness Machines
- Optical Scanner
- Customer Service
- Math Aptitude
- Reading Skills
- Time Management
Degree: Bachelors Degree or Job Experience
- Prior quality assurance experience required
- Prior use of inspection equipment required
- Prior experience with government contract administration helpful
Position Reports To:
Exec. Vice President (Hayward)
Branch Manager (Covina)