HEYCO - Lay-In Strain Relief Bushing
US Patent No. 5,243,139
- Assembly friendly! Independent of insertion into the panel, Lay-In Strain Reliefs self-lock onto the cable. Thus, they may be preassembled offline for final assembly at a later time or remote location, for lower installed cost!
- Designed to be installed in split panel mounting hole or dropped into a slot.
- Unique wire locking ratchet allows for generous wire range from .250" (6,4 mm) to .600" (15,2 mm).
- Protects against forces of pull, push, or twist.
- Can be used for one cable or bundles of cables (round or flat wire).
- They Heyco UL Knot is quick and easy to secure on any SPT-2 wire.
- It is cost effective. No cutting or tools needed as with metal clamp type strain reliefs. There is no risk of repetitive motion strain or injury.
- UL Recognized (far exceeds UL"s 35# pull-out test).
- UL Approved for use with SPT-2 Wire.
- Please call ACF (800-227-2901) for your needs.
ACF Part Number: