HEYCO - Multi-Lockit
Strain Relief for Round Cables and Flat Cables
US Patent No. 4,137,602
- Assembly friendly. Independant of insertion into the panel, Lockit Strain Reliefs self-lock onto the cable. Thus, they maybe preassembled offline for final assembly at a later time or remote location, for lower instsalled cost!
- Large mounting hole design allows passage of plugs or bulky assemblies during Lockit installation.
- Lockit Strain Reliefs hold so well they pass the UL pull-out test requirements with or without panel support.
- They protect the lifeline of your electric/electronic products by absorbing the forces of push and pull that may be exerted on the flexible power cord. And, their rectangular design eliminates the possibility of part rotation under forces of twist.
- Fingertip pressure snaps the Lockit into the mounting hole.
- ST-101A designed to be installed in a "U" shape chassis slot. Securely anchors, insulates, and protects cables at panel entry point. Slim head profile makes Lockits design-specific.
- Please call ACF (800-227-2901) for your needs.
ACF Parts Number: