HEYCO - Pigtail Strain Relief Bushings
For Flat Cables, With integral Nylon Spring
- Protects the lifeline of your electric/electronic products by absorbing forces of pull, push, twist, and FLEX.
- Not recommended for applications where the power supply cord is subject to whipping or "jump rop" type motion.
- Adds reliability, longevity, and safety. Will pass CSA's 50,000 cycle "vacuum cleaner" test (C22.2 No. 67).
- Securely anchors, insulates and protects cable at panel entry points.
- Integral nylon spring eases the cable into the lazy bend; prevents sharp bending and assures longest cable and product life.
- Sandardize panel design! Fill unneeded SR mounting holes with Heyco Double"D" plugs.
- Please call ACF (800-227-2901) for your needs.
ACF PART NUMBER: