HEYCO - RDD Flat Wire Lockit
US Patent No. 4,913,385
ACF Part Numbers:
- Installs with fingertip pressure into an easily punched standard round or Double "D" strain relief hole. (No clumsy hand tools required!)
- Automated application equipment speeds assembly and lowers costs while reducing or eliminating repetitive manual assembly motions.
- Can be preassembled onto wire since chassis insertion isn't required to keep it locked on the wire.
- Multiple panel locking steps snug lockit strain relief into range of panel thickness up to .157".
- Recognized (far exceeds UL's 35# pull-out test).
- 94V-2 flammability rating.
- Black, white, and custom colors available.
- Consult ACF for other wire types and sizes.
- Please call ACF (800-227-2901) for your needs.
BLACK: HEY-1872, HEY-1874, HEY-1878, HEY-1876
WHITE: HEY-1873, HEY-1876, HEY-1879, HEY-1877