HEYCO - RDD Round Wire Lockit
RDD Round Wire Lockit
US Patent No. 4,913,385
- Installs with fingertip pressure into an easily punched standard round or Double "D" strain relief hole. (No clumsy hand tools required!)
- Automated application equipment speeds assembly and lowers costs while reducing or eliminating repetitive manual assembly motions.
- Can be preassembled onto wire since chassis insertion isn't required to keept it LOCKED on the wire.
- Multiple panal locking steps snug lockit strain relief into range of panel thicknesses up to .187"
- RU Recognized (far exceeds UL's 35# pull-out test).
- 94V-2 flammability rating.
- Black, white, and custom colors available.
- Consult with ACF for other wire types and sizes.
- Please call ACF (800-227-2901) for your needs.
ACF Part Numbers:
BLACK: HEY-1870, HEY-1852, HEY-1855, HEY-1857
WHITE: HEY-1871, HEY-1853, HEY-1856, HEY-1858